Thursday 1 February 2018

Rakiura Stewart Island Camp - notices coming home

Kia ora everyone. Tonight students will bring home four important notices regarding our upcoming Rakiura Stewart Island camp. These include:

1 - A required gear list
2 - A student behaviour contract
3 - A parent volunteer form
4 - Parent consent form and risk acknowledgement

Please keep the gear list at home, look through it closely and let me know asap if you need help sourcing any of the required items. Please don't go out and buy new items that we might be able to help you borrow - this is an expensive camp already!

Please discuss the student contract with your child/children, they then sign it and return it to me.

If you can volunteer to help on camp I'd love you to complete and return the form to me asap.

Please read over, complete and return the consent and risk form asap.

I will be in contact with volunteer parents as soon as I've had responses from everyone. We will hold a volunteers meeting to complete further planning.

Thankyou!
Mr Yeoman


No comments:

Post a Comment