Thursday 27 August 2015

Success in this project will look like…



Exploring the alternatives

- I have carried out thorough research in response to what I found out about the Current Situation asking questions like:
·      How else could it be?
·      What have others done?
·      What are the possible actions we could take?
·      What are our priorities for change?

-I have referred back to my work on the Current Situation from last week and used my new findings about the alternatives to make clear what I believe are the best possible actions and priorities for change.

-My findings are presented appropriately, tidily and creatively, written in my own words (you might add to your presentation from the Current Situation or you might begin a new presentation).


-I have continued to keep a Bibliography, listing all the places I’ve found my information and the names of the writers.

-I am ready to plan and begin my 'Action' next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment